Saturday, March 31, 2007

Vacation Photos - Animal Kingdom


Animal Kingdom is my favorite park now. It used to be Epcot, but the more I explore in AK, the more I love. We went on the safari, and walked the trail in Africa. We watched some performers, and Jenna got her face painted as a leopard. We then went to the tree of life and watched "It's Tough to be a Bug." Jenna was scared. I love the 3-D movies, but I have to say this was my least favorite. Too loud. I missed the story. We went to see "The Lion King" show. A-MA-ZING. What a cool show. I felt bad that we missed the Nemo show, but by the time we got over there the next show was two hours away, and we couldn't do it. TOO HOT. TOO TIRED. Jenna bought a stuffed leopard on our way out, and she lugged it around with her the rest of the trip. This is the park I can't wait to go back and see more of.

No comments: