Thursday, October 25, 2007

A photo shoot


And a fun one to boot! I'm showing a lot of them so Penny can pick some favorites for me to edit. Minimal editing thus far. Just a little color work and sharpening for web. The dogs kind of stole the show. I can't tell you how many pics I have with the blur of a tail in it as they ran through the pics. Thank goodness for photoshop! LOL!

What did I learn? Well, I learned that I chop off limbs in photos WAY too often. Also, that the beautiful fall colors far too often throw some weird color casts on the photos. Hopefully I have resolved my color issues. If not, throw me some advice. I can take it!

I hope you find something you like, Penny! You have a beautiful family, that's for certain. I'd love to do more photos of your girls!

Click on a photo to see it larger. I think the colors look washed out on the web. They're much more vibrant IRL. First image has some photoshop work for comparison.

2 comments:

Jami said...

WOW Kay these are gorgeous. I am positive that Penny and Bill will have a hard time choosing. I don't know what is going on but everytime I look at either one of your blogs a warning window comes up. I am thinking you are hiding some X rated stuff. HAHA. I will figure it out. Love the photos.

Alexis said...

These are great! I'm sure the family loves them! Great colors.