Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Camera MALFUNCTION

I am SO MAD. I took Jenna and Em to Dow Gardens tonight, and there were these performers outside of the Center for the Arts that were AMAZING. They were on these tall polls, and weaved to and fro, totally defying gravity. I think I got some great shots. Then I came home, went to upload them, and I got errors for a bunch of pictures. To the point where Adobe Bridge shut down every time I tried to view one of them. ARGH! Maybe it was a problem with my card? I didn't choose to delete after upload, so maybe I can salvage them somehow.

I did get 115 (of the 190) photos to load. Here is one I rescued with Itty Bitty Actions. Here are the before and after. What do you think?

Edited to add: The first had too much green/yellow. How is the last one?

2 comments:

Me said...

The after has a green tint to it on my monitor. I love the hat. So cute.
Bummer about your card. I hope you are able to pull of the rest of the pix.

Me said...

Oh I really like your edited version. Nice job!