Sunday, June 24, 2007

Crisis averted

OK, not so much luck with the grey card yesterday. It was pretty sunny when I went to take these pictures, and maybe that was why. But several were blown way out. Need to remember the Sunny 16 rule and try it next time. Lots of blur, probably because the focus went on the hat. Need to work on that. But here are my fave three. I know the details are a bit blown on the B&W and sepia, but it's all about the eyes for me. HCC appreciated!!

Wendy - the hat is from Gymboree, the outlet. I'm always on the lookout for cheap hats to add interest to photos. Hope that helps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kay, these are beautiful....
Alison J

Anonymous said...

Having just joined the Rebel club and always a fan of your layouts, I've recently started coming to your photo blog. Jenna sure is a cutie! I have no constructive criticism for you as I'm still learning myself. BUT! I'd LOVE to know where you got Jenna's hat in this photo shoot. I must get one for my little girl. I'm pretty sure her and Jenna are the same age. :) Thanks!